- Race HQ, start, finish and transition for the race will be at Ludlow Rugby Club, The Linney, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 1EE. Registration, parking and transition will all take place here.
- The race will be on Sun 8 May 2022.
- The event is a duathlon, this being a run/bike/run endurance event. The distances are as follows:
Run 1: 10km
Run 2: 5km
(Please note, organisers reserve the right to alter the bike and/or run course if necessary).
- The race is a challenging event with both run and bike courses offering tough sections of undulation. The run courses include both road and off road terrain, the off road is in a forest area with sections of steps and slopes. The bike course is all on road and includes 2 main areas of climbing. The climbing in both the bike and the run are tough and will be a test of all athletes.
EARLY BIRD STANDARD Individual (No Tshirt) £40 £50 Individual (+ Tshirt) £50 £60 Relay (No Tshirt) £80 per team £95 per team Relay (+ Tshirt) £95 per team £110 per team
To enter the race visit the ‘How To Enter’ section on the website and follow instructions. Entry to the race is online only.
Online entry is being managed by RaceSpace.
- Yes we offer a relay option.
- Athletes must be a minimum of 16yrs at time of competing.
- You will compete in the age group that you are in on the day of the race.
- No. The race will be run under British Triathlon rules and regulations. A copy of these can be found on the British Triathlon website.
- Registration will be available on Saturday 7th May during the day and on Sunday 8th May on race morning. Full details will be provided in the Athlete Guide. We do not send out race numbers or timing chips in the post.
- No. We will not be imposing a cut off for the race. However if the race organisers feel that you are not in a fit and healthy condition to finish the race then they will inform you and their decision will be final.
- The majority of the run course is on road/hard trails and therefore would suggest that a standard run shoe is suitable for the course, however if weather conditions are very wet then the forest section can become slippery. Please monitor weather conditions in the lead up to the race. The bike course is suitable for a road or time trial bike. Mountain bikes will not be permitted. You MUST wear a bike helmet to race. No Helmet = No Race!!!
- Yes. There will be prizes for age group winners. Full details of prizes will be announced closer to race day.
You are eligible for a full refund (minus £10.00 admin fee and 6% online booking fee) up until one calendar month prior to the event. The final date to be eligible for a refund is 8 April 2022. To be eligible for a refund you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are eligible to transfer your entry to another Be Endurance event within the same calendar year (terms & conditions apply). You are eligible to transfer your entry to another Be Endurance event within the same calendar year (terms & conditions apply) up until one calendar month prior to the event. The final date to be eligible for a transfer is 8 April 2022. To transfer your entry you must email us at email@example.com
We do not offer a deferral policy.
Absolutely. The athletes will satart and finish at Ludlow Rugby Club. The run course offers a number of sections where spectators can follow their athletes. The bike course is more tricky as we will be enforcing road closures in the area around Race HQ. Ludlow is a beautiful town with a host of shops and cafes to spend your time while the athletes are out doing their thing.
For all other queries, please get in touch.