- Race HQ, start, finish and transition for the race will be at Ludlow Rugby Club, The Linney, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 1EE. Registration, parking and transition will all take place here.
- The race will be on Sun 24 Oct 2021.
- The event is a duathlon, this being a run/bike/run endurance event. The distances are as follows:
Run 1: 10km
Run 2: 5km
(Please note, organisers reserve the right to alter the bike and/or run course if necessary).
- The race is a challenging event with both run and bike courses offering tough sections of undulation. The run courses include both road and off road terrain, the off road is in a forest area with sections of steps and slopes. The bike course is all on road and includes 2 main areas of climbing. The climbing in both the bike and the run are tough and will be a test of all athletes.
Standard Entry Fee (NO Tshirt) £50
Early Bird Entry Fee (NO Tshirt) £40
Standard Entry Fee (+ Tshirt) £60
Early Bird Entry Fee (+ Tshirt) £50
To enter the race visit the ‘How To Enter’ section on the website and follow instructions. Entry to the race is online only.
Online entry is being managed by RaceSpace.
- In 2021 we will not be offering a relay team option. We understand this may be disappointing to some however this is seen as one decision that will help to get the event running again.
- Athletes must be a minimum of 16yrs at time of competing.
You will compete in the age group that you are in on the day of the race.
- No. The race will be run under British Triathlon rules and regulations. A copy of these can be found on the British Triathlon website.
Registration will be possible on Sat 23 Oct during the day and on Sun 24 Oct on race morning. Full details will be provided in the Athlete Guide. We do not post out race numbers or timing chips.
- No. We will not be imposing a cut off for the race. However if the race organisers feel that you are not in a fit and healthy condition to finish the race then they will inform you and their decision will be final.
- Due to the nature of the run we would suggest that you consider wearing trail running shoes, or at least monitor weather conditions and if there has been significant rain in the lead up to the race then a standard running shoe may not give the optimal amount of grip. The bike course would be suitable for either a road or a time trial bike. Mountain bikes will not be permitted. You must wear a helmet to race. No Helmet = No Race!!!
- Yes. There will be prizes for age group winners. Full details of prizes will be announced closer to race day.
You are eligible for a full refund (minus £10.00 admin fee and 6% online booking fee) up until one calendar month prior to the event. The final date to be eligible for a refund is 24 Sept 2021. To be eligible for a refund you must email us at email@example.com. You are eligible to transfer your entry to another Be Endurance event within the same calendar year (terms & conditions apply). To transfer your entry you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not offer a deferral policy.
Absolutely, where Covid-19 restrictions allow it. The run course offers a number of sections where spectators can follow their athletes. Ludlow is a beautiful town with a host of shops and cafe’s to spend your time while the athletes are out doing their thing.
For all other queries, please get in touch.